Step 3 – Application
After Follow-Up Meeting 1, teachers will:
- Create/modify lessons to include the strategies, tools, and techniques discussed during the first follow-up session.
- Apply the new learning strategies/tools/techniques to their classroom instruction.
- Keep notes on what worked and what didn’t for Follow-Up Meeting 2.
Step 4 – Follow-Up Meeting 2
In the second session, teachers will:
- Share their experiences using the strategies, tools, and techniques.
- Discuss which elements of the PD strategy worked and which elements didn’t work for them.
- Share changes/modifications to the strategy that would make it more effective.
Note: The follow-up meeting can be led by an administrator, instructional specialist, or teacher leader.