This bundle contains the following courses:
- Idealism and Depression in the Gifted
- Misdiagnosis, Dual Diagnosis of the Gifted
- Motivating the Gifted Underachiever
- Moving Past Perfectionism and Procrastination
- Social Emotional Dimensions of the Gifted and the Impact of Asynchrony
- Understanding the Neurology and Overexcitabilities of the Gifted
Lori Comallie-Caplan is a New Mexico Licensed Master Social Worker and a Licensed Educational Diagnostician with a Masters Degree in Psychological Counseling. Additionally, she holds Advanced Certification for Mediation from the University of New Mexico School of Law. Ms. Comallie-Caplan has 30 plus years of experience in the field of counseling, coaching evaluation, mediation and educational consultation. She is best known for her work with gifted individuals through the lifespan and frequently provides professional development for school districts and mental health professionals in the social emotional needs of the gifted.