In this 30-minute course, you will learn:
- The importance of self-authoring educators
- The self-authorship journey
- How to become a self-authoring educator
- How to design your unique title
- The benefits of Edjacent Coaching
She currently serves as a part-time trainer and curriculum developer for Defined Learning, innovation coordinator for Virginia Beach City Public Schools, program director for the CROP Foundation, events planner for Read Books, and micro-credential project co-lead for the Virginia Association of Supervision & Curriculum Development.
Through her work with a variety of educators across the country, Meghan developed the initial concept of Edjacent as a slow hunch, refined over time with the help of many educators and great thinkers from a variety of fields who have great faith in and great fears for the future of American public education.