In the age of technology, the playground isn’t the only place teachers and administrators need watch for bullying. In this course John Linney, M.A. offers resources to empower teachers to identify bullying in all its forms and tools to help turn the tide on bullying.
- Better notice and understand bullying, cyber-bullying and other forms of mistreatment
- Understand the impact mistreatment can have on students, schools and families.
- Improve communication skills to prevent and address mistreatment that students and adults might encounter at school or elsewhere
- Learn practical strategies for addressing bullying and mistreatment on the spot, when it happens, so we can help the targets,aggressors and bystanders
- Know how to partner with your school and students as allies in stopping bullying and mistreatment to strengthen existing efforts