This course will give you:
- A helpful checklist for creating centers
- Helpful center strategies
- A grasp of kinesthetic visualization
- Tips for learning center structure and management
- The ability to create flexible groups to meet different goals
Dr. McKnight is an author, educator, and consultant. Her career in education began as a high school English teacher in the Chicago Public School system. She received her B.A. degree from George Washington University, her M.Ed. from Northeastern Illinois University, and her Ph.D. from the University of Illinois at Chicago. She currently serves as a Distinguished Professor of Research at National Louis University. Dr. McKnight travels worldwide as a professional development consultant and is a sought after speaker in the fields of adolescent literacy, inclusive classrooms, Common Core State Standards, interdisciplinary literacy, and integrating technology in the 21st century classroom.