In this 6-hour course, Bob Iseminger defines differentiation and gives practical ways to engage students across a broad spectrum of abilities, all without forcing the teacher to spend precious class time developing individualized lessons.
In this course you will receive:
- Definitions and characteristics of differentiation
- A better understanding of your own right or left hemisphere orientation
- Insight into the way digital media is changing young brains
- Practical strategies for engaging students with low social skills
- Practical strategies for tailoring a single lesson for multiple “tiers” of ability
Bob Iseminger has over 25 years of experience in public education as a classroom teacher, math resource teacher, and coordinator of a gifted education magnet center. He has worked in both urban and suburban settings at the elementary and middle school levels, and in a consulting capacity with high school students. Iseminger currently serves as a staff development consultant for school districts nationwide in addition to making presentations at state gifted conferences. He is the co-author of several books including: Cultivating Classroom Conversations, Demystifying Differentiation in Elementary Schools: Tools, Strategies, & Activities to Use NOW, and Choice and Challenge: Engaging Anchor Activities for the Differentiated Classroom.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.