In this 1-hour course, you will learn:
- How students’ interaction with digital media affects their brains
- The structured Think-Pair-Share method
- Auditory/sequential and visual/spatial processing
- How the brain supports many types of learning
- R.A.F.T. & Think-Tac-Toe activities
Bob Iseminger has over 25 years of experience in public education as a classroom teacher, math resource teacher, and coordinator of a gifted education magnet center. He has worked in both urban and suburban settings at the elementary and middle school levels and in a consulting capacity with high school students. Bob was named Teacher of the Year by his local district. He has been a member of the adjunct staff at Hollins University where he has taught methods classes in the Masters of Teaching Program. For 10 years, he had taught gifted licensure courses for the state of North Carolina. Bob currently serves as a staff development consultant for school districts nationwide in addition to making presentations at state gifted conferences.