In this 6-hour course, you will learn:
- What being at grade level really means
- How teachers address differentiation in the classroom
- Application of the STEM approach
- Strategies for developing assessment criteria
- Methods of educating the gifted and talented in a fair learning environment
Ms. Coil is a former teacher, adjunct professor, and resource specialist. She is an internationally known speaker, author, trainer and consultant. In her professional development courses, seminars and keynotes, she is known to be enthusiastic, motivating and energetic. Ms. Coil focuses on Response to Intervention (RTI) monitoring strategies, implementing differentiation in the classroom, raising student achievement and applying assessment strategies. She also covers the challenges associated with preparing ourselves and our children for living and working in the 21st century.