- Differentiating UP! Offering Students
- ChoiceMeeting the Needs of Gifted Learners in a Virtual Environment
- Meeting the Needs of Gifted Learners in a Virtual Environment
- Technology Tools to Up Your Teaching Game
- Designing Meaningful Learning Experiences for Gifted Learners
- Differentiating with Depth and Complexity
- Understanding and Serving Gifted Students Raised in Poverty
Responsive Learning is a company passionate about empowering Educators. They collaborate with experienced professionals to provide engaging, quality professional development (PD) for teachers, administrators, counselors, and paraeducators. Their mission is to make it easy to foster lifelong learning, create connections, and instill positive growth in teachers and students alike.
Esther – UNITED ISD (verified owner) –
Be more supportive of the different learning styles
Carol – BOERNE ISD (verified owner) –
Good information with practical applications.
Lisha – MIDWAY ISD – WOODWAY (verified owner) –
The ideas presented in this workshop are practical and helpful for students of all ages. They can also be used by parents and grandparents!
Jamie – WESTERVILLE CITY (verified owner) –
Anna – GREGORY-PORTLAND ISD (verified owner) –
I liked how practical the strategies were and I liked the support of seeing the strategies being used.
Tammie – SEALY ISD (verified owner) –
easy to follow.
Rebecca – ECTOR COUNTY ISD (verified owner) –
Helps reinforce the fact that your classroom should be student centered.
Niria – UNITED ISD (verified owner) –
Rebecca – SEALY ISD (verified owner) –
this on-line training moved way too fast. He talked too fast and I felt like there was too much information in too short of time frame.
Pam – MIDWAY ISD – WOODWAY (verified owner) –
Good new ideas.