- The PD is relevant to my unique experiences and needs
- The training values my time by being concise and to the point
- I will have opportunities to learn from other teachers taking this course
- The PD fits my schedule
- The trainers are qualified
- I receive CPE credit
Create professional learning to meet your unique needs. Just choose from over 250 1-hour courses that are designed for the very busy educator. The engaging modules allow for reflection and provide opportunities to learn from others taking these courses.
Watch a demo of one of the courses: View Demo
Each course is mapped to NAGC standards and is presented by recognized authors, trainers, and practitioners who have dedicated their lives to improving GT education. Core Areas include Creativity & Instructional Strategies, Differentiated Curriculum, Identification & Assessment, Nature & Needs, and Social & Emotional.
Here are just a few of the over 250 courses to choose from:
- Differentiating UP! Offering Students Choice
- Meeting the Needs of Gifted Learners in a Virtual Environment
- Technology Tools to Up Your Teaching Game
- Designing Meaningful Learning Experiences for Gifted Learners
- Differentiating with Depth and Complexity
- Understanding and Serving Gifted Students Raised in Poverty