Paraeducators as Essential Partners
This course focuses on three critical skills that enhance the value of the supports and services provided to students and their teachers:
- Adapting instructional materials to increase student access to and success within the curriculum.
- Providing meaningful assistance focused on student needs that is not stigmatizing and recognizes six levels of support that offer a continuum of assistance from most to least intensive and intrusive.
- Creating a positive learning environment for all students that includes effective classroom management and individual student behavioral supports.
- The Paraeducator’s Role in Adapting Instructional Materials
- The Paraeducator’s Role in Providing Support to Students
- The Basics of Student Behavior and Classroom Management
Stetson & Associates, Inc. is committed to supporting the efforts of the education community in ensuring excellence and equity for all students.
We work with school leadership teams to empower educators and facilitate a systems change approach that achieves educational excellence.
There are no reviews yet.