This series of six 1-hour courses meets the state’s requirement for administrators, counselors, and educational leaders who have the authority to make service decisions for gifted students.
These courses address the following content areas:
- Nature and Needs of GT students
- Social & Emotional needs of GT students
- Service Options for GT student
Each course is mapped to NAGC standards and is presented by recognized authors, trainers, and practitioners in gifted education.
- Intelligence – What Is It and Why Is It Important
- The Not So Fab Four – Addressing Common Mental Health Issues in Youth
- Understanding the Neurology and Overexcitabilities of the Gifted
- Social Emotional Dimensions of the Gifted and the Impact of Asynchrony
- Uncovering and Retaining Gifted Students – Advocating for Historically Underserved Students
- Program Options for GT – Administrator and Counselor Training
Responsive Learning is a company passionate about empowering Educators. They collaborate with experienced professionals to provide engaging, quality professional development (PD) for teachers, administrators, counselors, and paraeducators. Their mission is to make it easy to foster lifelong learning, create connections, and instill positive growth in teachers and students alike.
Jacqueline – UNITED ISD (verified owner) –
Michelle – UNITED ISD (verified owner) –
shulamis – UNITED ISD (verified owner) –
This course provided very valuable information
Shanee – MANSFIELD ISD (verified owner) –
She was very knowledgeable and gave realistic examples
Chrissy – PORT NECHES-GROVES ISD (verified owner) –
Great course. Very informative.
michelle – CARLISLE LOCAL (verified owner) –
Speaker easy to follow
JACQUELYN – NORTH EAST ISD (verified owner) –
I have enjoyed this teacher’s courses, they are relevant to the general education classroom.
Mike – BETHEL-TATE LOCAL (verified owner) –
Sam – CARROLLTON-FARMERS BRANCH ISD (verified owner) –
Maria – LAREDO ISD (verified owner) –
This is an excellent course to help teachers understand the concept behind intelligence and what is student conveys while learning new concepts and reviewing old concepts as well.