This series of six 1-hour courses meets the state’s requirement for administrators, counselors, and educational leaders who have the authority to make service decisions for gifted students.
These courses address the following content areas:
- Nature and Needs of GT students
- Social & Emotional needs of GT students
- Service Options for GT student
Each course is mapped to NAGC standards and is presented by recognized authors, trainers, and practitioners in gifted education.
- Intelligence – What Is It and Why Is It Important
- The Not So Fab Four – Addressing Common Mental Health Issues in Youth
- Understanding the Neurology and Overexcitabilities of the Gifted
- Social Emotional Dimensions of the Gifted and the Impact of Asynchrony
- Uncovering and Retaining Gifted Students – Advocating for Historically Underserved Students
- Program Options for GT – Administrator and Counselor Training