In this 30-minute course, you will learn:
- The five key elements of customer service for leaders
- How to establish trust with your team or customers
- Techniques for active listening and reframing negative situations
- The importance of self-reflection and self-awareness in customer service
- Tips for building empathy and understanding with your customers or team members
Other courses in this series:
Veronica V. Sopher is a dynamic school communications leader with more than 20 years’ experience in K-12 leadership. She has served as the Chief Communications Officer for several large and mid-sized school districts. Sopher provides leadership, vision, direction and execution of major district communication programs, strategies, events, and activities.
Sopher changed course, started investing in herself and reignited her mindset. This shift created a healthier homelife for her family, stronger and more effective productivity for her school district and leadership team and created a passion for sharing her learning with other K-12 leaders.
Throughout her career, she has earned numerous professional awards and has led national award-winning teams. Sopher serves as a mentor to several school communications professionals and has held leadership positions for the Texas Schools Public Relations Association, including serving as President in 2021.