In this course, you will learn:
- The importance of self-care for leaders and the impact it has on customer service, leadership development, and team building in the K-12 space
- Strategies for incorporating self-care into your daily routine and the benefits it can have for both personal and professional success
- How to identify areas of your life that may be lacking in self-care and how to address them
- The importance of setting boundaries and how to effectively communicate them to others
- The value of seeking support and resources when needed, and how to find them
Other courses in this series:
Imposter Syndrome – Every Leader Can Overcome It
The Power of Storytelling for Leaders
Growing as a Leader & Teambuilder
The Art of Building a Team
Customer Service for Leaders
Veronica V. Sopher is a dynamic school communications leader with more than 20 years’ experience in K-12 leadership. She has served as the Chief Communications Officer for several large and mid-sized school districts. Sopher provides leadership, vision, direction and execution of major district communication programs, strategies, events, and activities.
Sopher changed course, started investing in herself and reignited her mindset. This shift created a healthier homelife for her family, stronger and more effective productivity for her school district and leadership team and created a passion for sharing her learning with other K-12 leaders.
Throughout her career, she has earned numerous professional awards and has led national award-winning teams. Sopher serves as a mentor to several school communications professionals and has held leadership positions for the Texas Schools Public Relations Association, including serving as President in 2021.
There are no reviews yet.