© Responsive Learning 2019
GT Identification System
The Responsive Learning GT Identification System makes it easy to manage the entirety of the gifted identification process for your school or campus. You will have access to an online dashboard, allowing you to manage the portfolio for each child. The FERPA-compliant, intuitive online system allows administrators, coordinators, teachers, and parents to have an awareness of each student’s individual progress in the gifted identification process.
Online Professional Development. Anywhere. Anytime.
Pricing | GT Identification System
The GT Identification System is designed to manage your campus or district’s entire gifted identification process. The GT Identification System features a dashboard that allows you to manage every child’s portfolio in a FERPA-compliant online system where administrators, coordinators, teachers, and parents are always aware of where their student is in the gifted identification process.
THE GT IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM STARTS AT $5 PER STUDENT REFERRAL, WITH A MINIMUM SET UP FEE OF $500.
PRICES VARY DEPENDING ON THE SIZE OF THE DISTRICT OR CAMPUS.
Easy to Use
Everything your team needs to refer your students to your campus’ or district’s gifted program in one intuitive online system.
Communicate with parents, teachers, administrators, and coordinators using customizable email templates, surveys, document submissions, and more.
Keep detailed records of each students’ referral process, ensuring equity in every referral decision.
- Record Keeping: All of your identification materials, including testing results, permissions, schedules, district protocols, committee decisions, and anecdotal artifacts, can be uploaded and sorted in a single system.
- Security: The system is FERPA compliant and designed to protect your students’ sensitive information.
- Streamline Communication: Assign teachers, coordinators, committee members, and administrators only the level of access they need, making it easy for them to answer specific questions and participate in meetings.
- Scheduling: Easily let everyone who has a role in the identification process know about events, schedules, and requirements from within the system.
- Parent Dashboard: Email parents templated permission forms, information about your gifted education program, and other important materials right from your dashboard to theirs.
- Archival Data: Securely share student portfolios with other schools and districts.
- Upload your SIS Data: Reduce data entry by uploading student and teacher information to the system.
- Student Portfolios: Every student has their own personalized portfolio with all of their relevant documents, testing schedules, permission forms, and identification results.
- Consolidation: Everything your team needs to identify your gifted students in one online system.
- No Guessing: Portfolios make it clear where every student is in the gifted identification process at a glance.
- Blind Reviews: Committee members only see a student’s data, eliminating potential bias and ensuring that the identification process is equitable.
- Communication Across Systems: Connect the GT ID System to other student management systems reducing manual data entry.
- Digital Committee Meetings: reduce the number of meetings needed to identify students and enable your committee members to meet online.
- Support you can trust: The GT Identification System is supported by the team behind TAGT On Demand, T-TESS Cube, and GT Ignite.
Trusted by over 1,825 Districts in 13 States
2118 Grant Ave., El Paso, TX 79930
915-532-9964 P 915-532-9975 F
Please send all P.O.s to:
Or fax to 915-532-9975