The PD Library is an ever-growing collection of over 300 online professional learning courses presented by recognized authors, trainers, and practitioners.
Online Professional Development. Anywhere. Anytime.
Included in the PD Library Bundle
Pricing | PD Library
Best Value | Save When You Buy the PD Library Bundle
For less than the cost of a substitute, principals can provide each teacher with personalized training that aligns to their unique professional growth goals, without the loss of critical instruction days.
THE PD LIBRARY INCLUDES 7 HOURS OF TRAINING PER TEACHER
100% of administrators using our online PD reported increased visibility on what their teachers are learning and applying in the classroom.
94% of teachers gave our online PD 4 or 5 stars.
“I can’t tell you how many teachers THANKED ME. I provided 260 hours of training to over 90 teachers and it only took me 15 minutes to set it all up. Plus the system makes accountability easy.” – Gina Peddy, Exec. Dir. Southlake Carroll ISD
Key Benefits for Administrators
- Flexibility and Accessibility: Your teachers can complete the training from anywhere, at any time.
- Accountability and Tracking: Administrators can easily run reports showing teacher progress and completion.
- Enhances PLCs: The PD to Practice System provides campus administrators and teacher-leaders with a powerful system that tracks what teachers learn in PD and how well they apply it in the classroom.
- Reputability: Every course is presented by recognized authors, trainers, and practitioners.
- Increase Instructional Days: Training can be completed on the teacher’s time, without interrupting the school day.
- Encourage Teacher Leadership: Helps principals develop and raise up teacher-leaders.
Key Benefits for Teachers
- Record Keeping: Responsive Learning records and archives course progress and completion, making it easy to keep track of training.
- Time Saving: The online course can be taken whenever and wherever it’s convenient for teachers.
- Instructional Days: Increases instructional days by keeping teachers in the classroom.