No one enjoys the frustration and the wasted time that results from a lack of organization. While all of us can use a little help in this area, there are some students who seem to struggle with it constantly. In “Essentials for Teaching – Supporting Disorganized Students,” Lisa Van Gemert equips you with a full array of strategies to help steer disorganized students (and teachers) back on track.
This course will help you get disorganized students back on track by:
- Identifying the problem to help target the intervention
- Providing ideas for temporary supports
- Using an “exit strategy” at the end of the day
- Implementing appropriate self support ideas
- Setting expectations
- Building a deliberate environment
- And many more practical strategies with tips on implementation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.