Adolescents aren’t typically known for their critical thinking skills. But Colin Seale, the founder of thinkLaw, believes you can transform your students’ critical thinking dispositions in order to help them use their unique teenage brains to change the world.
In this course, Mr. Seale will help you do the following:
- Examine the developmental reasons why smart kids do dumb things
- Explore what this means for you as a teacher
- Discover how closing the critical thinking gap can help address this important issue
- Helping students funnel risk-taking tendencies into opportunities for activism
- Providing students with opportunities to examine situations and consequences from different perspectives
- Enabling students to apply these concepts in different situations