This bundle contains the following courses:
- Nature and Needs of the Gifted (6-Hour)
- Social and Emotional Needs of the Gifted (6-Hour)
- Creativity & Instructional Strategies (6-Hour)
- Differentiation in the Real World (6-Hour)
- Identification & Assessment of the Gifted (6-Hour)
Lisa Van Gemert shares best practices in education with audiences around the world using a combination of neuropsychology, pedagogy, experience, humor, technology and sheer fun. She is an expert consult to television shows including Lifetime’s “Child Genius,” and a writer of award-winning lesson plans, as well as numerous published articles on social psychology and pedagogy and the book, Perfectionism: A Practical Guide to Managing Never Good Enough. A former teacher, school administrator, and Youth & Education Ambassador for Mensa, she shares resources for educators and parents on her website giftedguru.com and is co-founder with Ian Byrd of the Gifted Guild, a professional community for educators of the gifted. Lisa and her husband Steve are the parents of three sons and live in Arlington, Texas.