In this 6-hour course, Bob Iseminger defines differentiation and gives practical ways to engage students across a broad spectrum of abilities, all without forcing the teacher to spend precious class time developing individualized lessons.
In this course you will receive:
- Definitions and characteristics of differentiation
- A better understanding of your own right or left hemisphere orientation
- Insight into the way digital media is changing young brains
- Practical strategies for engaging students with low social skills
- Practical strategies for tailoring a single lesson for multiple “tiers” of ability