In this course, aspiring teacher leaders will explore their influence on instruction. They achieve this by discovering four practices that develop the instructional capacity of teachers. Learn how you can shine and unlock your potential as a teacher leader by sharing your positive examples with others.
In this 45-minute course, you will learn:
- 4 Strategies for effective teacher leadership
- The two essential learning targets
- The three steps of successful teacher collaboration
- How to inspire high-quality instructional practice
- How to improve student learning outcome
Other courses in this series: