Access 32 strategies, tips, and techniques to make math differentiation for gifted children in the regular classroom simple and fun. The wide variety of options in this course are presented in an engaging A-Z format for you to pick and choose from, and many of them could be easily implemented in your classroom immediately so you and your students can start benefiting right away! The course also includes online resources and recommendations for books and materials to further support and enhance your math differentiation efforts and provide your students with the educational opportunities they deserve.
In this course you will learn:
- Why math differentiation is essential for gifted students
- How a few simple tweaks to the materials you are already using can make a significant impact for your gifted students
- Why assessments are not only diagnostic tools and how to use them for pre-tests for gifted students
- How to increase rigor for the children who need it and keep them engaged and inspired
- How to motivate students with a simple change in terminology
- Why too much grading can do more harm than good and how to spend less time doing it
- How to create fun and challenging games that will stretch the abilities of your students
- How to translate math skills into works of art and stimulate your student’s creativity
And so much more!
Visit the TAGT website to learn more about the Texas Association for the Gifted and Talented.