While this course is beneficial on its own, it is intended as a follow-up session to Closing the Achievement Gap for Students Raised in Poverty, which is available in our course library.
In this course, Dr. Juntune highlights the critical difference between hearing or reading something and truly remembering it. She provides insights into how teaching methods can facilitate memory enhancement for effective learning. By understanding the structure of memory and using specific strategies, learners can optimize their educational experience.
In this 1-hour course, you’ll gain:
- In-depth understanding of the structure and functions of memory
- Techniques to bridge the gap between hearing/reading and remembering
- Knowledge on how teaching strategies can aid memory enhancement
- Tools to help learners maximize their educational experience
- Insights into the impact of memory on academic achievement