Are you navigating the intricate world of gifted individuals’ emotional and sensory experiences? Lynette Breedlove, Ph.D., brings you a succinct yet insightful 1-hour course from TAG, exploring Dabrowski’s Overexcitabilities. This course aims to equip educators and parents with theoretical knowledge and practical strategies to understand, manage, and positively direct the heightened sensitivities and intensities found in gifted individuals.
In this 1-hour course, you will discover:
- Practical strategies for managing emotional overexcitability
- Techniques to accommodate and navigate sensual overexcitability
- Ways to positively channel psychomotor overexcitability
- Understanding the impact of overexcitabilities on decision-making
- Creating supportive and nurturing environments for gifted individuals
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.