In this interactive course, Mr. Brillhard provides an in-depth look at one of the easiest ways to introduce the icons: through Depth and Complexity frames.
By the end of this one-hour course, you’ll have a clear understanding of the following:
- How to introduce Depth and Complexity frames to your students
- How to use frames as a way to learn about your students — and help them learn about themselves
- The two basic types of frames and how to use them
- The two steps you need to know when using frames
- How to adapt the frames to meet the needs of your students, including as a tool for differentiation
- How to use the frames to create “iconic pathways” where one icon leads to another