In the course Digital Citizenship for Educators, you’ll discover the tools you need to teach your students why it’s important to be smart, safe, and respectful of themselves and others in the digital world. You’ll also learn practical ways to teach digital citizenship that you can start using in your classroom immediately.
In this 30-minute course, you’ll learn about:
- The R.E.A.D.Y. strategy for schools
- The five questions to ask yourself before posting online
- The nine elements of becoming a positive digital citizen
- Guiding principles for teaching digital citizenship to your students
- How to comply with copyright and fair use laws as an educator