Suicide is the most common form of death for school-aged youth, and is entirely preventable. Teachers, administrators, and school employees are in a unique position to help youth who are at risk by identifying those who need assistance and taking preventative actions to help them.
In this 1-hour course you will learn how to:
- Identify suicide risk and resiliency factors
- Identify suicide warning signs
- Identify high-risk populations
- Understand the legal responsibilities of school districts and school employees
- Seek appropriate support for at-risk students
- Take preventative measures against suicide
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.