To group or not to group? That is a question faced each day by educators as administrators continue to encourage small group learning in the classroom. Lisa Van Gemert, M.Ed.T., discusses whether small groups are always necessary and, when they are used, how to effectively group students and how to support the group process.
In this 1-hour course, you will learn:
- The different types of grouping
- How to determine if groups are appropriate for a specific lesson
- The skills students need to operate effectively in groups
- Roles and resources for group work
- How to encourage team identity
- Assessment tools for group learning
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.