Genein is a national voice on creative thinking and reigning in a ‘child-like’ imagination. Her keynotes (which are full of stories, laughs, and wow moments) help build the foundational creative skills needed to produce innovative ideas for an unknown future. She shares her signature 7 Gems of Intercultural Creativity™ and encourages your educators and administrators that they too can regain their creative genius and develop their students’ innate intercultural creativity.
Students that build a culturally creative mindset are more engaged, creative, and productive at work. Genein will inform, inspire, and transform educators to fulfill their creative potential while achieving their unique educational goals.
In this 1-hour course, you will learn:
- How to rebuild students’ innate creative mindset
- The 7 Gems of Intercultural Creativity
- How to build culturally creative connections within the curriculum
- How to recognize and implement funds of knowledge and cultural capital of students
- How to expand the imaginative abilities of students to increase cultural competence