This 3-module course is a comprehensive, step-by-step implementation program that not only teaches you the high-level concepts but also how to roll them out into a practical, day-to-day action plan that you and your team can follow. The result? A shift in mindset about your role as leader and communicator along with a detailed roadmap and plan to follow.
Leading with Clarity is a unique school leadership program because it starts with self-awareness and self-reflection. It then zooms out to system-wide communication with all stakeholders and also teaches the nitty-gritty detail that is often overlooked in planning. This is an excellent course for administrators, teachers, and student leaders.
In this 3-hour course, you will learn:
- How to create a foundation with clarity and intentionality
- How to understand your strengths and communication style
- The power of self-reflection practices
- How to profile your audience
- How to solidify your messages
- How to take action toward your goals
- How to collect and evaluate feedback
- How to use survey data to refine messaging
- How to celebrate a new culture of openness