Throughout the course, Hinds draws on his experience as a former master "Principal on Special Assignment" in a 6A school district and a trained life coach. He also serves on the board of a charitable foundation aimed at improving opportunities for disadvantaged students and collaborates with Fortune 500 companies to promote innovation in public education.
In this 1-hour course, you will learn:
- How to identify the most critical issues that need fixing
- Effective strategies to prioritize and manage your time and resources
- How to develop a plan of action to fix the most critical issues
- Ways to manage and overcome the feeling of overwhelm
- Techniques to maintain momentum and stay focused on achieving your goals
Other courses in this series: