Additionally, you’ll learn about incorporating activities addressing the 8 Cs of Student Engagement. They are categorized as Competition, Challenge, Curiosity, Controversy, Choice, Creativity, Cooperation, and Connections. When you have completed this session, you’ll have a firm understanding of how to foster student engagement in your classroom.
In this 1-hour course, you will learn:
- What drives student engagement
- How to successfully engage every student
- The 6 levels of engagement
- The 8 Cs of student engagement
- Traits and needs of gifted students
- How the 8 Cs interweave with 21st-century skills