In this course, expert gifted educator Lisa Van Gemert shares her best tips and tricks for helping gifted students thrive with online learning.
You’ll learn about:
- How to differentiate instruction virtually
- Meeting the social, emotional, and learning needs of gifted students virtually
- Must-have tools for virtual learning
- How to connect with parents of gifted students
- Building evergreen assets
- How to utilize virtual classroom settings
This one-hour course, Meeting the Needs of Gifted Learners in a Virtual Environment, is full of helpful information that any gifted educator can use to make an immediate difference in their classroom. This course also includes a handout with links to every resource that Ms. Van Gemert talks about, making it easy to implement her ideas.