Why do some students shy away from challenges while others can’t wait for more? Gain insight and skills to help you prepare your students for high levels of achievement. When you equip your students with the right mindset, they’ll be able to face fierce competition, setbacks, and all of life’s challenges.
In this 1-hour course you will learn:
- Motivational factors that influence student achievement
- Ten classroom activities that teach and promote growth mindset
- How mindset applies to talent development
- Myths and Misconceptions of mindset
- Learning is a lifelong journey. Help your students embrace a love of learning rather than a fear of failure.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.