Lisa’s approachable style combines deep knowledge with real-life applications, offering participants actionable insights to use in their interactions with gifted children. Not only will you understand the underpinnings of perfectionism, but you’ll also learn effective strategies for managing it.
While this course is beneficial on its own, it is intended as a follow-up session to Perfectionism in the Gifted Child, which is available in our course library.
In this one-hour course, you will learn:
- How to recognize the signs of perfectionism in gifted children
- Strategies to manage the impacts of perfectionism
- Techniques to channel perfectionist tendencies into productive behaviors
- Ways to analyze and adjust goals for a more balanced journey
- How to understand and positively guide procrastination tendencies in gifted children