Are you interested in strengthening your social-emotional learning (SEL) skills? Then Daily SEL Leader’s course on "SEL and Strength of Emotions Daily Practice 3: Valence" is perfect for you. This 15-min course is presented by Dr. James Bailey and Randy Weiner, both experienced educators with a passion for improving SEL in K-12 and higher education.
Throughout the course, you’ll learn about daily practices for cultivating greater emotional intelligence and resiliency. You’ll explore how to recognize and manage emotions of various valences, including positive, negative, and neutral emotions. Additionally, you’ll discover practical tips and tools for building SEL skills and promoting wellbeing.
In this course, you will learn:
- Simple daily practices to enhance your emotional intelligence
- How to identify and build upon your existing strengths
- Strategies for cultivating a more positive mindset
- The importance of self-awareness and reflection in achieving personal growth
- Techniques for creating a daily routine that supports your wellbeing
Even though these sessions are beneficial on their own, they are intended to be taken as a series, taken daily, in order.
The other parts of this series are:
SEL and Strength of Emotions Daily Practice 1 An Introduction
SEL and Strength of Emotions Daily Practice 2 Emotional Arousal
SEL and Strength of Emotions Daily Practice 4 Health Benefits
SEL and Strength of Emotions Daily Practice 5 Growth