Educators around the world often face unparalleled stress, leading to burnout and exhaustion. The significance of self-care cannot be overstated. With the expert guidance of Andrew Marotta & Dr. Danny Brassell, this course by Andrew Marotta, Surviving & Thriving, delves deep into the intricacies of what effective self-care looks like for those in the teaching profession. Learn about the common pitfalls to avoid and best practices to adopt in ensuring you’re at your best, both in and out of the classroom.
In this 30-minute course, you will learn:
- The foundational principles of self-care for educators
- Common mistakes educators make in their self-care routines and how to avoid them
- The significance of mental and emotional well-being in teaching roles
- Strategies to integrate self-care seamlessly into your daily routine
- The impact of proper self-care on teaching efficiency and effectiveness
Other courses in this series by Andrew Marotta & Dr. Danny Brassell:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.