Are you navigating the tricky waters of holding team members accountable? Join experts Andrew Marotta and Dr. Danny Brassell in a succinct, 30-minute course brought to you by Andrew Marotta, Surviving & Thriving & Danny Brassell, where you’ll dive into strategic approaches for maintaining accountability without dampening morale. Explore the intersection of empathetic leadership and firm accountability with strategies that ensure a positive, constructive environment.
Uncover how to traverse through real-world scenarios where enforcing accountability and maintaining positive relations coexist seamlessly, empowering your leadership journey with meaningful and impactful strategies.
In this 30-minute course, you will discover:
- Strategies to promote a culture of responsibility and accountability
- Methods to communicate accountability without creating a punitive atmosphere
- Insights into psychological aspects that influence team accountability
- Navigating through scenarios while ensuring uplifting team morale
- Building a supportive environment that naturally fosters accountability and collaborative work ethic
Other titles in the Do’s and Dont’s series by Andrew Marotta & Dr. Danny Brassell:
Running an Effective Faculty Meeting: Do’s & Don’ts
Self-Care for All Educators: The Do’s & Don’ts of Self-Care
Hiring in Schools: Do’s and Dont’s
Team Building: Do’s and Don’ts
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.