In this course, Dr. Cash goes beyond a basic overview of self-regulation. He delves into various aspects of self-assessment, self-reflection, and goal setting, offering practical strategies to help students overcome self-induced states such as boredom and refocus their energy positively.
While this course is beneficial on its own, it is intended as a follow-up session to Self-Regulation in the Gifted Classroom: An Overview, which is available in our course library.
In this one-hour course, you will learn:
- Techniques to foster self-regulation and independent learning among gifted students
- Strategies to help students manage personal goals and interests
- How to guide students in self-assessment and self-reflection processes
- Methods to inspire students to overcome boredom and refocus their energy
- Strategies to promote a positive and uplifting learning environment