As one of TAGT’s highly sought presenters, Timothy Gangwer brings ten years of teaching experience in the Houston inner city schools and as co-founder of Visual Teaching Alliance. He’s observed a common thread in his students’s visual learning.In this course you will learn:
- How to identify your gifted students learning style
- How to use visual aids and other strategies in your class room
- A rundown on 20th Century Literacy
- The history of Giftedness
- How to identify gifted ELL students
- Strategies on how to engage them
- Plus 57 ways for you and your students to increase brain function
Mr. Gangwer power packs six hours of information into one hour of informative and useful content. By ordering now you will receive an indepth explanation of everything covered and so much more.
Visit the TAGT website to learn more about the Texas Association for the Gifted and Talented.