In this engaging course from Shannon Anderson, teachers will learn how to create a more inclusive classroom by understanding their students’ unique needs and backgrounds. The course is filled with practical examples, role-plays, and inspirational videos to help educators identify effective strategies for fostering positive relationships and behaviors among student.
While this course is beneficial on its own, it is intended as a follow-up session to Bossy Pants, Perfectionists, and Slackers, Oh My!, which is available in our course library.
In this 1-hour course, you will learn:
- How to identify and address various student personalities and behaviors
- Techniques for fostering growth mindset and promoting resilience
- The importance of praise and its impact on student development
- Strategies for understanding the reasons behind underperformance in the classroom
- Methods for creating a supportive and inclusive learning environment