In this 1-hour course “What is Intelligence and Why Does it Matter?” you’ll hear from Dr. Joyce Juntune, a leading expert in the field of education, why it is essential for the success of all students that we begin talking about intelligence in education.
In this course you will learn:
- What intelligence is and isn’t
- What leaders in the field of intelligence have to say
- How intelligence correlates with success in life
- The impact of “g” factor on intelligence
- And the impact that intelligence has in the classroom
- The connection between intelligence and abstraction
- How to build abstraction in students
Visit the TAGT website to learn more about the Texas Association for the Gifted and Talented.