In our increasingly technological world, there is no way to get around the fact that STEM (Science, Technology, Math and Engineering) will continue to be at the forefront of educational discussions.
In “Differentiated STEM Activities and Assessment,” Carolyn Coil brings together three important facets: STEM education, differentiation, and practical application for the gifted and talented learner.
In this 6-hour course, you will learn:
- What being at grade level really means
- How teachers address differentiation in the classroom
- Application of the STEM approach
- Strategies for developing assessment criteria
- Methods of educating the gifted and talented in a fair learning environment
This course is aligned with NAGC Teacher Preparation Standards 7.1, 7.2, 7.3.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.