Are you protected properly? Do you have your debt under control? Do you have enough savings for emergency funds? As a teacher, how does worrying about finances affect your instructional practice? In this informative course, Nick Lopez addresses all of your concerns, putting your mind at ease. He makes key financial concepts easy for you to understand.
This course from Our Financial Legacy covers everything you need to know about financial literacy as an educator. Nick Lopez explains how to take control of your finances and adequately plan for retirement. Once you have completed the financial literacy modules in this session, you’ll have a solid understanding of what you need to do to build a strong foundation for your future.
- How to take control of your finances
- How to plan for retirement
- What the X Curve Concept is
- How to build a solid financial home
- Proper protection for you and your family
- The evolution of life insurance
- How your pension works
- Your options for investing your money
- Market risk and the impact of loss
- The Rule of 72
- How money gets taxed