How can you effectively engage gifted learners in meaningful and relevant learning experiences? In this 30-minute course from Edjacent, Meghan Raftery emphasizes the significance of top-notch Project-Based Learning (PBL) in addressing the unique traits and needs of gifted learners. By incorporating PBL aspects such as mental challenge, real-world relevance, public presentation, teamwork, effective planning, and thoughtful reflection, educators can create vibrant and supportive learning environments for their gifted students.
In this 30-minute course, you will learn:
- How high-quality PBL addresses the traits of gifted learners
- The relationship between gifted traits and PBL components
- Expected outcomes of implementing high-quality PBL with gifted learners
- How to get started with high-quality PBL in your classroom
- Strategies to support gifted learners through PBL experiences