In this session, participants will develop their skills to design structures and practices that intentionally influence school culture and climate. This course is excellent for administrators, school leaders, division leaders, and aspiring teacher leaders.
In this 1-hour course, you will learn:
- How to design structures that influence school culture
- How to identify key stakeholders
- How to define your ideal school culture
- How to develop a shared leadership structure
- How to establish relevant practices in education