In this course enjoyable course, Katie McKnight, Ph.D., gives straightforward strategies to make the most of your learning centers. She explains the essential elements of a well-planned center, as well as the construction of flexible groups that will maximize each student’s ability to gain from the station and come away with an Aha moment.
This course will give you:
- A helpful checklist for creating centers
- Helpful center strategies
- A grasp of kinesthetic visualization
- Tips for learning center structure and management
- The ability to create flexible groups to meet different goals