The course takes you through innovative methods to help students manage dysregulation, using tools like Bibliotherapy and mindfulness activities. Learn how to address students’ anxieties, identify triggers, and prepare them to handle challenges efficiently.
While this course is beneficial on its own, it is intended as a follow-up session to Moving Past Perfectionism and Procrastination, which is available in our course library.
In this 1-hour course, you will learn:
- How to identify and address signs of perfectionism in students
- Strategies for promoting emotional self-regulation in the classroom
- Methods to assist students in managing dysregulation
- The use of Bibliotherapy and mindfulness activities to manage students’ anxieties and triggers
- Techniques to foster a learning environment that emphasizes progress over perfection