How can we help gifted learners develop project management skills while nurturing their natural curiosity? This 0.5-hour course from Edjacent offers an answer, as educator Meghan Raftery introduces PBL Project Management for Gifted Learners.
With a focus on PBL, participants will explore how to design learning experiences that foster collaboration, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. By the end of the course, participants will have a strong understanding of how PBL can be used to develop project management skills in gifted learners.
In this 0.5-hour course, you will learn:
- The key elements of PBL and how to use it to teach project management
- The benefits of using PBL with gifted learners
- Strategies for implementing PBL project management in the classroom
- How to support and guide gifted learners through PBL project management
- How to assess and evaluate PBL project management in gifted learners
Other courses in this series: