Kaplan’s model of Depth and Complexity coupled with sheltered instruction raises the bar for all MLs, especially gifted MLs. Activities that engage students in listening, speaking, reading, and writing using sentence stems and other sheltered instruction strategies designed to help them think in in-depth, complex ways will be shared.
In this 90-minute course, you will learn:
- How to reach your content objectives
- How to achieve your language objectives
- How to identify gifted Multilingual Learners
- Strategies to help gifted Multilingual Learners
- The elements of depth and complexity